Weekend
Well, this Saturday was probably the first that I had to myself in a very long time. Between events and teaching English on Saturdays, the've been extremely busy most days.So what did I do - absolutely nothing. I did a little work and homework, took a long nap in the afternoon, but otherwise did nothing all Saturday, which was a refreshing experience.
Did mention that it is extremely HOT! Okay, its not so hot, but the humiding is starting to rise - it is going to be a long summer.
Sunday, I did a little bit of house cleaning, made some fried rice for lunches next week. The big event was racking the Oktoberfest from the primary to the secondary frementer. So far, it is looking pretty good, a couple of more weeks, it will be bottled and ready to drink in August/September time frame.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home