Paper Done
Okay!!! Paper number two is done. First draft anyway. I'm taking a little break between edits, which I plan to finish tonight and sent it out first thing in the morning.7:46pm 6/26/05:
Note to Self - Library closes at 7pm on Sundays. Good thing I got there early. Needed a book on Clausewitz, and was going to do the first editing there. Nope not going to happen. Came back home, so edit nummero uno is done.
The rains have returned and dropped the temp a few degrees. We see if it keeps up.
8:20pm 6/26/05:
Oops. I guess if you want watch a new release movie when it is raining you need to go early. Strike one for me. Oh well, I needed to get out and buy a book of stamps so I can send off the paper in the morning.
The rain rather then let up, has actually gotten heavier. Temp has definitely cooled, but can't keep the windows open unless I want to get flooded.
10:26pm 6/26/05:
Final edits are complete and the paper is all signed and sealed. It will go out in the mail on Monday.
Next stop - Leadership...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home