Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend plans...

So I have plans this weekend to go hiking. I could provide a bunch of information and give ya'll a clue as to where I am going, but I'd rather not.. He, he, he...

Fall has official hit Korea. It took longer this year, but then again, 2005 is apparently going down as the hottest year on record for the entire world. I remember attending Oktoberfest last year wearing a jacket and that was in early October. I didn't need to bring out the jacket until a couple of days ago.

With fall comes the change in the color of the foliage on the various mountain ranges. Last year DVN2RCKR, rnrB and trkr headed to Soraksan over Veterans Day weekend. Of course last year by then all the foliage had turned and fallen off the trees.

The place that I am heading to tomorrow is probably just as well known to Koreans, but not necessarily to Westerners. So, I guess I'll be in for a treat.

Photos will definitely be posted...

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Adventure Seeker said...

We want to come with you!!! :( Can we, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home