So much to do...So little time
Well. (and the joke goes, "That's a deep subject.")Anyway, looks like I'll be trading an "East" for another "East". Instead of the Far East, I'll be heading to the East coast of the United States. DNV2RCKR will be trading Washingtons. Nothing like trading locations to be with the family again. It has been a LONG 19 months.
The grueling part will be finding a place to live that is economically feasible, within a respectible commuting distance and something else that I can't think of at the moment. Anyway, the last house we bought I was 3000 miles away - so what is another 4000 miles to find a place...
Since I finished the correspondence course, I've been busy playing with Open Source software - webserver, mailserver, content management system, etc. It has been an educational experience.
Fall has officially hit Korea - while the leaves haven't started to change yet, the mornings are cool and the days are extremely warm. Sometimes I wish it would just decide to be warm or cold. Of course the change in the weather caused me to come down with a pretty severe cold. I'm over it (mostly) now.
More later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home