Friday, November 11, 2005

Winter?

Having (almost) been in Korea for three winters (and the first, at 8 years ago is almost a blur), this one seems to be extremely mild, so far. While the really cold periods don't show up until January/February, to date it has been relatively nice. Today was partially overcast, but running around on the moped wasn't bad - of course I did have a heavy jacket on, which got me hot when I was off the moped.

Tomorrow, I should get my third or fourth shot of a Namsan/Seoul Tower collage that I will post that shows the change in the foilage. Oddly, this year the foilage is right at the peak of color (hence my thought that it is a milder winter). Last year at this time we headed over to Soraksan (Mt Sorak) National Park, and pretty much missed the change of foilage color.

Also tomorrow, I'll try to hit the big three - Namdaemum, Dongdaemum and Isa-dong shopping areas looking for various this to take on my trip back to the states

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home