Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

Well, first of all, I guess the "mailto" option for posting to the blog isn't quite working correctly. I had attempted to use this on Monday, but it didn't work. Oh well. The short of the post is that due to a last minute commitment, I probably won't get to go see Star Wars Episode III on the 19th. Fortuneately for me, it is playing for seven days straight begining on the 19th. That was my news for Monday.

Tuesday begins as most days do with the alarm going off and me hitting snooze a couple of times. :)

My deputy made a cake (German Chocolate with Coconut Pecan frosting) and brought it in to work. The office asked what my plans/preference for lunch; I didn't really care one way or the other, so we ordererd in for Pizza Hut. I ate a piece of cake after my pizza.

Work throughout the day was pretty much standard as not much is going on and the computer security updates have pretty well settled down for the month. Nice that Microsoft has somewhat of a schedule for releasing security updates.

Somewhere in the afternoon the rain began to fall, first it was as little waves of light rain, followed by a dry period, then another wave. Little rain is okay for a little bit, but when driving a moped, its not great especially since it hasn't rained here in a month or so. My original idea was to head to dinner right after I finished work, but because I didn't want to deal with the rain any more than required.

So... I throw on the rain gear, hop on the moped and zip on home. Drop the rain gear jump in the car and head out to dinner. Okay, so I was a "geek". I took myself out to dinner. I was only thinking about having a nice hamburger (which in itself would have been a nice change from the leftovers that I had been eating). Anyway, when I got to the TexMex resturant the special of the day was Fajitas. I said to myself, sure why not. (No, I don't talk to myself; or maybe I do and talking is okay. I just have to make sure that I don't reply. :) All that I can say is that I got my fill of fajitas tonight.

Upon return to the house, I finished up watching and catching up with a SciFi program before heading off to bed and the end of yet another day in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home